1. Does writing energize or exhaust you?
Writing energizes me
2. What are common traps for aspiring writers?
They think that everything is going to take off for them right out of the gate. Or that their work is done once the book is written.
3. Does a big ego help or hurt writers?
I would say both. It can equally help or hurt an author.
4. What is your writing Kryptonite?
(Don’t know how you meant it)
5. If you could tell your younger writing self anything, what would it be?
I would tell my younger self to take your time, and never let someone tell you that you can’t do something.
6. How did publishing your first book change your process of writing?
It made me realize that I made a lot of mistakes. Now I have a formula and know exactly what needs to be done.
7. What’s your favorite under-appreciated novel?
I would have to say my own. Everyone else that I read seems to be doing very well.
8. What one thing would you give up to become a better writer?
I would have to say video games. I am heavily into gaming.
9. Does your family support your career as a writer?
Lol…funny that you asked that question. They do now. But everyone thought that I was joking when I said that I was going to write a book.
10. Are you currently working on a book? If yes what is it about?
I actually have just finished my third book. It will be in the survival/zombie apocalypse genre
Stay up to date with him on Linkedin